Ben was almost ready for bathtime, so rather than getting squash and puffs all over his bib and clothes, I thought we'd go sans clothes. Because it was sort of dark in here and Chris had put on a different lens, the pictures were mostly blurry. These were the only decent ones out of the batch I took. As you can see, he's perfecting his 'duuuude' (seen above) and 'old man' (below) looks.
We ran some errands today. My friend Devon gave birth to a baby girl recently, so I got some goodies at Babies R Us for my visit next week. It was fun shopping for a girl. Ben also picked out an outfit for his ladyfriend, Cambelle, whose birthday is in June.
We're watching a bit of Elmo now. It's Ben's treat before bedtime. He smiles and talks to Elmo as soon as he appears on tv.
5.16.2007
not some of his better shots
posted by liz on Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment