Aunt Lauren bought Ben this shirt when he was first born... It's a shirt from the restaurant we went to for brunch when I visited her in San Diego. It's sort of a joke between us, this place, because I was so hungry that while we were waiting in line to be seated (a long line, if I remember correctly) I almost collapsed. I had to sit down, I broke out in a sweat, and I was unable to speak for a couple of seconds. The nice hostess got me a glass of orange juice and I felt better after that. After we were finally seated, we had a good laugh about it. I felt like an idiot.
Anyway, I can't believe Ben is big enough to wear this shirt! I remember when we got it in the mail I hung it in his closet, figuring that it'd be years, literally, before it would fit. Thanks, Aunt Lauren!
7.18.2007
this one's for aunt lauren
posted by liz on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
tags:
milestones,
misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment