Ben was kind enough to take two good naps today while we got some work done around the house. At dinnertime, though, Ben gave me some good material to share with you.
The first part of the video shows me giving Ben some carrots and walking into the living room to talk to Chris, while Ben stays in his high chair in the kitchen. It also provides documentation that Ben is trying to buy Sophie's love. You can't see Sophie, but she's off camera, lower right. Notice that our son is already sneaky.
In the second clip, Ben debuts his 'fake cry'. He's done this a lot lately, and I've been calling his bluff every time. Usually I know that if I can get a smile out of him, he's faking being upset. The second clip also shows why Ben makes me feel like a million bucks. He smiles at me, humors me when I'm trying to make him giggle... In his eyes I'm pretty fun (for the most part, except when I wipe his face and pick his nose). His Dad is Numero Uno, of course, but that's how it goes.
Also notice the frat-boy chug he practices at the end there. He's a piece of work.
8.05.2007
Sunday.
posted by liz on Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment