This past week we were in Ocean City, NJ, with Chris' side of the family. Mister Ben had a wonderful time crawling all around the place we stayed in... hardwood floors, cabinets galore to open and close, and lots of sand to eat. He also had a ton of fun with his cousins Lizzie, Jackson and Hannah.
In the middle of the week Ben and I drove to see Grandmommy Suzanne and Granddaddy (Byron) in Maryland. The occasion was a very sad one. Suzanne's dad passed away and Ben and I wanted to see Suzanne in person and give her some hugs. Ben's got a way of making people smile, so it was nice for them to have him around, I think.
Grandmommy Suzanne and Granddaddy also watched Sophie for us for awhile this week. We're driving down to meet them at a rest area in Maryland to pick her up. We have missed her little snorting self so much. I have said it before but I'm so glad Ben has her for a pal.
Below are some pictures of the week, including a couple of Lizzie and Jackson:Earlier this week I recorded Ben (again) while he was eating. I love that he can sit and entertain himself. He tells stories, practices his sounds, practices waving (he mostly still waves at himself), among other things. It's pretty apparent which of us (Dada) he thinks about the most. You will see what I mean.
9.08.2007
the week.
posted by liz on Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OMG!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Its almost like he is chanting at a baseball game or something. "Dada! Dada!"
I was cracking up the whole time.
Post a Comment