So do babies really get night terrors? Or is my child just miserable? The past two nights, he's woken up numerous times, screaming and crying, pretty much inconsolable. I've posted on a message board asking about it, and even though Ben's only 13 months, other moms have said that's what it sounds like.
Whatever it is (he's got one molar in, three to go, so it could be that?), he's SO upset when he wakes up. He screams and cries and there's no getting him back to sleep - not for a good while, anyway. Last night we stayed at my mom and stepdad's place, and he was up 3 times before 9pm... Finally it got so bad that we let him stay up for a bit and calm down. I went to a drugstore for a nasal aspirator (or maybe he has a cold?), but I don't know. I'm truly befuddled.
He went to bed tonight seemingly without incident, but then again it's only 8:45pm as I type this.
Oh, in other news, Ben pooped on the floor at my mom's. I had taken his diaper off, and he crawled away as he tends to do. He pulled himself up and was standing there playing with his toys, when I heard him grunting. I couldn't get to him fast enough, and then PLOP. I took a picture of the poop to send to his father because I couldn't stop laughing, but I'll spare you. I promise, I haven't lost my mind. And we're hygienic people. He was all cleaned up, as was the rug he pooped on.
Happy Friday! :)
10.19.2007
sad ben.
posted by liz on Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment