10.22.2007

selling out. and weddings.

I'm bummed. When Ben was still in the NICU I remember writing about how I couldn't wait to play 'Lion's Mane' by Iron & Wine for him. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard... And now it's in a Clorox Wipes commercial. Sigh.

Chris and I had a fun night out on Saturday night. Chris' friend Tom got married and we went to the wedding. It was good to see so many Bucknellians and be adults for a night. Here's Chris with Josh and Steve:


My mom had Ben (he didn't cooperate so much in terms of 'sleeping', but she was a trooper). Here we are before the reception:


And during the reception. Uncle Josh is an awesome dancer.


Chris and I had spotted this waiter (also named Chris) early on and I told myself I'd get my picture with him by the end of the night. We loved his style - Aunt Marcia commented that he looks like a cross between Borat and Sanjaya. He was too cool to NOT grab a picture of. In the background, Paige, making fun of Mr. Moustachio:

No comments: