11.05.2007

family.

This weekend, Ben's Uncle Ian and Aunt Michelle were married on Saturday. Chris and I were there to help celebrate. It was a beautiful day and we all had a blast.


On Sunday, Ben got to meet his Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Tony, Cousins Taylor and Paige, and Uncle John and Aunt Karen. Ben had so much fun that he didn't feel like napping. Here he is, lounging with Cousin Taylor:


And hanging out with Uncle Tony and Aunt Jennifer:


... crawling all over:


and hanging out with Cousin Paige:


Here, my sister Jennifer holds Ben while she talks with my mom and stepdad Kevin:


And I love this family picture of the Byrons and Garrabrants:

3 comments:

Trent's Mom said...

I maximized the picture at the wedding and I can see you!

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz said...

darnit, i messed up posting my reply. what it should have said was,

ha,

yep, i'm standing with my brother tim and steve, a friend of ours from high school. good eyes, court.