11.02.2007

photographic evidence that ben is, in fact, ill.


Anyone who knows Ben knows that 'sitting still' is a foreign concept. Yesterday afternoon he was particularly whimpery, what with feeling terrible. I set up the gates in our dining room, also known as Sophie and Ben's Playroom, and tried to keep Ben hydrated. He hasn't had much trouble eating and drinking even though he's not feeling well.

Here he is snacking on Ritz crackers and having a swig of water. Okay, there's juice in there, but only a few drops.


When you become a parent, you really don't care that your dining room is crumb-covered, and the chairs become makeshift tables. As long as your child is eating and drinking, that's all that matters.



And what is this you see above? Could it be my child, sort of being affectionate? And is that a Byron-nose I see in the works? Hope not.

After he'd had a little snack he decided to lounge around. Do you see this? Ben is lying down on the floor. For long enough that I can take a picture or two. It's crazy.



Also, I DO clean the house. I vacuum (not nearly enough) but I also tidy up his play area as soon as he goes up for a nap. It's just that as soon as he gets into his play area, it's as if a tornado has come through. See his Sesame Street pushcar for further proof.

We're heading out of town this weekend for Uncle Ian's wedding :). We will also be seeing lots of family, so keep your fingers crossed that Ben feels better soon. Happy Friday!

No comments: