1.23.2008

17 months.

Mister Ben celebrated his 17 month-day by taking a few tumbles. He's got a knot just above one of his eyes - I have no idea how he got it. Also, this morning he tripped and fell into the bottom step in the living room. It skinned his chin and he was pretty cranky afterwards.

I tried to put a Band-Aid on him, but you can imagine how well that went. I wasted like 3 Elmo ones and then gave up. I've just been slathering his chin with Aquaphor in the meantime.

At one point he looked at me like, 'mom, can you please just stop taking pictures?' And yes, I know I have to wipe his nose. He's got boogers out the wazoo lately. And yes also, that is a line of drool you see stretching from his hand to his mouth.


And then he got distracted and was smiley again.


I had the wrong setting on my camera again, but wanted to get a picture of the Passyunk Fountain down the street. It's completely frozen and looks pretty cool.


Sophie basks in the sunlight on her favorite chair. We call her Gorilla Lips.

And below, a quick movie. My voice annoys me, so I'm sure it'll annoy you too. Boy do I sound like a nag already. Ben has some animal crackers and you can see what Sophie does when Ben has food. She's persistent, and funny, and he loves giving his food to her. Toward the end he tries to put his animal crackers in the ball popper. I forgot to add the transitions, so it looks a little choppy, sorry.


1 comment:

ALISON BZ said...

AJ LOVES his ball popper, too. So far I think he's gotten animal crackers, trix cereal, and even some rice cake down there. :)
What a cutie-pie!