1.04.2008

videos.

I'm slowly but surely transferring the old posts to blogger. So far I have August, September and October of 2006.

Today I took a bunch of videos of Ben while he was playing in his playroom (aka our dining room), and then later when he was eating his dinner. I put them all together into two longer videos.

The first is him playing. He loves the wipes dispenser. Notice how, once he sees himself on the laptop screen, he keeps looking back at it. And I love Sophie in these clips. She likes to be close. Oh and yes, I was styling his hair with the help of a wipe. So sue me.




The second video is of him eating. It's a little loud, sorry. We were listening to Stevie Wonder on the laptop. I love how he waves to himself (or rather, to the baby on the laptop screen) in the first short clip. In the second clip, I had left the room and he decided to share his food with the baby on the screen. I almost cried when I watched it later on. The kid is just too cute.

No comments: