Friday night, we laid low here at the house. Saturday morning we went to the Melrose with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop Reif. We sat at the counter so Ben could talk to Chrissy, Margie and Ellen (his waitress friends). It was really fun.
Saturday evening, Chris' friends John and Josh came to visit. We went to dinner at the Cantina, but Ben and I left a little early so that he could get to bed at a decent time. He had fun people watching, and it was nice to be with the guys.
Sunday morning we went to brunch at the 10th St. Pourhouse - a place right around the corner from where Chris and I lived after we were married.
Sunday afternoon we went to a party for Chloe and Cambelle. They were dedicated during their church service in the morning, and everyone gathered afterwards to celebrate.
Ben was a little shy around Cambelle, though. She looked so pretty that I don't think he knew what to do.
3.30.2008
a fun weekend.
posted by liz on Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment