I don't know where the week has gone. We got back from Vermont and then it was Easter and now it's Friday night. Just one of those weeks, I guess.
We went to the Melrose Diner the other day and Ben had a great time as usual. I usually order a fruit cup for him and give him the grapes first, because they're his favorite. After that he usually won't eat any of the other fruit. Margie, one of the waitresses, heard me telling Ben that there weren't any more grapes left, so the next time she came to our end of the counter she brought him another bowl - of just grapes. He dug right in.
This Wednesday we had a playdate with Ben's friend from The Little Gym. It's so cool to see the two of them playing together. He was born a day after Ben, so they're doing a lot of the same things. They even hugged each other at one point, and conversed in their little toddler language. The cuteness was oozing out of their pores.
Ben's pretty much down to one nap (sniff, sniff) now, so I'm devising ways to entertain him and keep him busy. Once the weather gets just a little better, we'll be at the parks in our neighborhood full-time, but for now we have stair-climbing contests, and jumping-off-the-bottom-step tournaments. Ben usually wins.
Oh, and we eat. I try to drag out lunchtime so I can get dishes done. I don't think Ben minds so much.
3.28.2008
Friday.
posted by liz on Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment