I'm really bummed out because Ben's had a fever for the past day and a half or so. His temperature is in the 100 - 102 range, and occasionally he's his normal goofy self (see pictures below for proof), but for the most part he's whiny and clingy and not feeling like himself.
This morning when he woke up he actually was relaxed and calm in our bed while we watched the news. After awhile, though, he crawled into my lap and put his head on my chest, and curled up with his blanket. That's when I knew he was still feeling sick. I took his temperature and it was 101. So we didn't even get to go to church today.
My mom and stepdad drove down today. They are cooking dinner for us tonight, but I also think my mom needs her Ben Fix.
They brought an Easter Basket for Ben, and introduced him to fruit snacks. Since I've been a Fun Killer up until now, I've deprived him of the joy that is the fruit snack. So he's been enjoying himself today, chomping away.He's doing alright for now, but we'll see how things go tonight. He woke up a couple times last night in the middle of the night and was generally cranky. I hope to get him filled up with some good food before dinner.
Happy Easter!
3.23.2008
happy easter!
posted by liz on Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment