Well, finger painting didn't last long. And by 'not long', I mean about 1 second after Ben tried tasting the red paint. So that was neat. I did manage to get some blue and yellow on his hand too, and smear his hand around the paper. The results were actually pretty cool looking. I took a picture of it but I forgot to change the setting on the camera, so it came out all blue.
He loves opening the back door.
Contemplative.
Yes, that's a snot-bubble below. We keep it classy.
A rare moment in which Ben stops what he's doing and shows affection to his mother. I melt when this happens. Notice the graham crackers, one in each hand. Just like his mother, double-fisting food whenever possible.
And finally, Sophie the Pug, ever-vigilant. She doesn't trust airplanes, not one bit.
4.17.2008
out back.
posted by liz on Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment