4.17.2008

slacker.


I have been slacking. Ben's been having a ton of fun in the warmer weather and we've been outside a lot. He's napping right now - he was exhausted when I finally put him down. When he gets up, I think we're going to do finger painting out back. I hope he has fun with that. In the meantime, here are some pictures of him eating. He's getting better at feeding himself, though to look at his face you'd never know it.

1 comment:

Marge said...

How he has changed since I last saw you folks. I had fun catching up on all I missed. The bump on the head was like nothing I have ever seen. Popped out fast and then reduced quite quickly. WOW!! I see how much you are enjoying each other's company:) Love and hugs, Aunt Margie
PS You are now in my favorites!!!