7.27.2008

why am I so tired?

Oh that's right. I'm tired because Ben likes to wake up at 5:20 every single morning these days.

Today we went to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop's to celebrate the July birthdays: Mom-Mom, Uncle Bri and Chris. We had fun listening to the rain and thunder and gabbing inside the house. I ate about 4 plates' worth of food. And yet I somehow wonder why I can't lose these last 15 pounds.


After the party Uncle Joe and Aunt Kelly and the kids came to our place so Uncle Joe could fix our shower and toilet. The kids got to hang out out back and play with the water table and eat popsicles.

Lizzie and Hannah.


Jackson being a clown.


And the kids playing at the water table.


I mean, do you think Ben needs a haircut? Because I look at him and I think of Farrah Fawcett. Only she's a little better at skateboarding than he is.


(Holla, Uncle George. Now that the contractors are out of the house, Ben's got his hardwood floors back. He'll be thrashing with you in no time.)

No comments: