We were fortunate enough to be given a weekend at the Walkers' house in Fenwick Island, Delaware, this weekend. It was a much-needed and much-appreciated getaway for us. Chris has been really busy with work all summer, and this was a nice time for the three of us.
I've included a bunch of pictures, but Chris is working on a couple more good ones that he took. I'll post them later.
At a park in Bethany Beach.
Lunchtime at Grotto Pizza. Not nearly as bad as we'd worried it would be.
Ben's behavior, on the other hand, was less than awesome.
At the beach in Fenwick Island. It was chilly and choppy. We loved it, and so did Ben.
This picture pretty much sums up my life with Ben. Funny.
Cute boy. Chris said more times than I could count this weekend that, 'if you don't find this kid cute, you're a terrorist.'
9.21.2008
fenwick island.
posted by liz on Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
your vacation looked like so much fun@! Man, I miss the shore.....I need to get down there.
I've never heard of Fenwick Island, but I can see it is a Ben favorite already. What a great time. He looks so grown up and happy. Love to all, Aunt Margie
Post a Comment