So, I got a call this afternoon from the healthcare company that's handling my doctor's request for my progesterone shots. We were approved for more than I thought we would be, actually.
It looks like they're going to be sending a nurse out here once a week to give me the injections - not just the one time like I thought. So I won't have to give myself the injections, and neither will Chris. He's at work right now, but I'm at our house and I still think I can hear him doing his happy dance. I'm really grateful and pleasantly surprised.
Today we got to meet Granddaddy Byron at the Christiana Mall for lunch. Ben was a little tired and a little cranky at lunch, but we took it in stride. It was great to see him. When we pulled up, before we got out of the car, I told Ben, 'Look! There's Granddaddy!' and he smiled a huge smile when he saw him.
2.25.2009
progesterone shots update
posted by liz on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment