12.20.2009

in the snow

Ben had a great time in the snow yesterday with his Dad. They were out for an hour or so.

Chris made piles of snow for Ben to jump in.


He had so much fun. He was really chatty with the neighbors and anyone else who walked by while Chris was shoveling. "Daddy's shoveling snow!"

And when we got back inside, he had a taste of Daddy's hot chocolate. The verdict's still out on whether he liked it or not. Afterwards, he sat on the couch with me for a bit... I could tell he was getting sleepy and asked him if he wanted to go upstairs to take a nap. He said no, so I offered him a pillow. Like a true Reif, he fell asleep within one minute of putting his head down.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

he is soo cute! I can tell he really like it!