9.16.2006

saturday.


Not much new to report today - I’m pretty tired.

Ben had a rough night last night. We waited too long to give him his vitamin dosage for the day, and as a result he was up for awhile last night in the middle of the night - really fussy, really loud, and really hungry. It’s so hard to know what he wants sometimes.

Also, I do still hate the monitor because it’s just so loud. But I’m thankful for it, because I’ll admit that it actually allows me to sleep. If he didn’t have this device to tell me that he’s breathing well and okay, I’d probably be up all night, watching him. So I have a love/hate relationship with the monitor. That’s my confession for today.

Uncle Brian and Aunt Ashley came over today to visit.


Ben slept a lot while they were here. It’s what he does.


I’m going to try and nap before dinner - my mom and stepdad are here taking care of us. They went to the Italian Market this afternoon for ingredients. I am so excited. Chris is watching Ben downstairs and I’m going to try and rest for an hour before he’s hungry again.

No comments: