Ben’s tired of all the paparazzi.
Our visit was nice today. We got there for the 5:30pm feeding and it was such a good feeling for me to see him again. We brought some clothes - a few onesies and two sleep sacks for him - so maybe he’ll be wearing those the next time we visit.
I am really tired. it’s 1:25am as I type, so please forgive me if there are typos or run-ons or what have you.
Ben did pretty well with me there today at his feeding, but I’ve decided I’m a sedative for him. He can be wide awake when they give him to me, and then he hears me talking and feels me holding him and he just zonks right out. I know I’m leaving myself open for lots of teasing here, so go right ahead.
Of course the minute we put him back into his isolette, he wakes up. But that’s okay. It’s great for me to hold him.
All along we’ve said he has Chris’ hands, and here we were trying to get a picture to prove it. Not so easy. He was a squirmy yawner today.
Friday I’m going to try to get to the hospital for his lunch- and dinner-time feedings. They have suggested I try to be there for two a day, so we’ll see how it goes.
I’m going to try to post another video to the Ben in Action section of the site, but it’s 1:30am now, so we’ll see how that goes. I can’t promise much:).
Happy Friday! Happy Labor Day Weekend...
9.01.2006
tired.
posted by liz on Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment