Above, Dad was trying to get a shot of Ben for his birth announcement. We though he’d stay asleep while Chris went to get the camera, but no such luck.
We had a nice weekend. We had a visit from Steve and Val on Thursday, saw Mom Mom and Pop Pop Reif on Friday, and Mike and Jami came to see us on Saturday. Both couples were nice enough to bring us meals and cookies, and Uncle Brad made us brownies.
Yesterday, my mom came down to watch Ben while Chris and I went out to dinner for the first time in months. It was great to spend time with him. She also brought Ben some fun outfits. They are so cute.
Last night Ben and I fell asleep on the couch while Chris worked. Ben was in the baby bjorn and fell asleep, so I sat on the couch and was asleep soon thereafter. He is fun to rest with.
Today we’ve been hanging at the house, but I think we’ll head out to walk the dog soon. I’ll leave you with a picture of Ben that’s been making me laugh all day.
10.16.2006
big ben.
posted by liz on Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment