So Ben’s first night in the crib went well. Dad helped out a bit and is really responsible for both Ben and me having a good night. I was able to get rest and wake up for his middle of the night feeding feeling (almost) refreshed. It was nice. And since I hadn’t had him next to me in our bedroom, I actually missed him - so that when I heard him cry in the monitor, I looked forward to going into his room to see him.
Today we hung out at the house because it is suddenly so cold outside. I had thoughts of taking Sophie to Petsmart, but those thoughts were tossed out the window when I saw the weather report. Ben’s still so small that he doesn’t have many pairs of pants that are his size. He has lots of footed sleepers, but I feel better putting him in pants. Plus, it was a good day to relax and spend some quality time.
Tonight we took a trip over to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop Reif’s. We picked Chris up at work, but since we’d been inside all day long, I wanted to make sure Ben was bundled up. I put on his jeans that my mom bought him yesterday, a long-sleeved white onesie, and his green hoodie. His hat is from Aunt Judy and I think it really completed his outfit. I love it.
It’s time for his 10:30 feeding right now, so I’m going to run. I am looking forward to spending time as a family this weekend.
10.13.2006
a good day.
posted by liz on Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment