I am trying my best to savor every moment with Ben. He is so happy - unless he's hungry or tired, and even then he's not terrible. I know that he probably won't always be this easy. So in the meantime I do everything I can to make him smile, as much as possible. And I know I sound like every parent that ever was, but I really didn't know such joy until I had him.
I'd gotten pretty good at trimming his fingernails, or so I thought. Yesterday he woke up with a huge scratch on his face. Not only does the picture below document it (picture taken post-Aquaphor-slathering), but it also shows that he is a selective listener, like his father. He'd given me two good pictures already, and was unwilling to look my way once more. Nope. Be gone with you, woman. I am looking at something far more interesting than your silly camera.
3.12.2007
smiley
posted by liz on Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment