Ben's got a cold. He's coughing and sneezing and has a runny nose. I feel bad for him - I wish he could just blow his nose. Instead we have to use the saline drops and nasal aspirator to take care of business. Or rather, I use, since Chris can't be bothered with doing anything that might make Ben upset. I am already The Bad Guy. He's upstairs in his crib, where he should be sleeping - but I can hear that he's still awake.
On a lighter note. I bought Ben a new hat here. I love it. And since he loves posing, I thought I'd take a picture of him wearing it:
And this is Ben flashing me his gummy smile right before we took a walk this afternoon.
3.12.2007
stuffy nose, new hat.
posted by liz on Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Just have to say THANKS ALOT!!! I have managed to avoid any Etsy purchases until now!!! Just bought Emma a hat and some booties...too cute!!! - Aimee
Post a Comment