1.25.2008

hangin' with miss c.

We went to see Auntie D, Cambelle and Chloe today. Ben showed off for Cambelle and closed the front door of the house 34578 times. He even closed the door on Cambelle, which was a little bit of a scene. Cambelle got hurt and started to cry, and when Ben saw her crying, he started to cry. Tears all around. She forgave him, though.


I love these next pictures. The kids are so cute together. Here they are both paying attention to Danielle talking. I think she was on the phone or getting mail from the mailman or something. I think these three pictures were taken at the only time they were still during our visit. I think we're going to make it a weekly visit. By the way, it looks like Ben's got eye shadow on, but that's his little shiner from the other day. And you can see the cut on his chin in these. He's silly.



No comments: