Chris took these pictures on our way to the car after church this morning. When I was pregnant with Ben (and had hoped for a son), I had this romanticized notion of being a parent: walking down the street with a little one in tow, toddling behind me. He would be walking slowly, maybe a year or two old. I envisioned being mom to an already-walking, fun little boy..jpg)
Funny how I didn't pay attention to the fact that, in order to get to this cute scene of walking and holding my 17 month-old's hand, I'd have to also forge through sleepless nights with Chris and Ben, tears, and lots of other things I didn't know how to handle. But I think that's what makes stuff like this so fun. Chris and I can see how far we've come as parents, and how far he's come as this little being that we made. (!).jpg)
Jenn kindly and supportively posted a comment on the haircut post that her son was holding onto her and crying for most of the haircut. So did Ben, Jenn. He actually made me feel like we were torturing him. Here's proof :)
1.27.2008
sunday.
posted by liz on Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OH Liz! These brought a tear to my eyes. How wonderful and sweet!
Post a Comment