1.09.2009

catchup.


We spent last weekend at Grandmommy and Granddaddy Byron's. We had such a good time celebrating Christmas with them. Ben was in his glory with lots of attention. He LOVED bathtime. He loves splashing around and making people laugh. He's a clown. Grandmommy Suzanne took a bunch of pictures. Here are some of them.


In other news, I haven't posted much in the last month or two because I haven't been feeling very well at all, with morning sickness. Benjamin is going to be a big brother in 2009!

I'm due with our second child on 7/19/09. I'm just 13 weeks today and am hoping that my second trimester will bring with it some better physical symptoms... I'm not sure I felt this way during my pregnancy with Ben - but then again, I was working and not chasing a toddler around all day... So I might have felt the exact same way. Who knows?

Because Ben was early, they're sending me to high-risk doctors in addition to my regular OB visits. This morning was my first appointment at the AnteNatal Testing Unit, where they gave me an ultrasound and took some measurements. The doctors said that things look great so far, but that they're going to monitor me closely for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm really grateful and excited to be able to have this extra bit of supervision from good doctors.

This morning's ultrasound was so cool. The baby was really active - kicking and stretching and dancing around. I know it's going to feel like a long time until July gets here, but I'm really really excited to hold Ben and his baby brother or sister (we're not finding out) in my arms! My kiddos.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YIPPEE!!! What terrific news!!! I have to tell you that there is nothing sweeter than seeing your first baby hold and kiss and love your second baby!! It is a precious, precious moment!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!! The specialists will take great care of you!!! CONGRATS!! Love, Alex, Wendy, Lauren and Andrew

Trent's Mom said...

We are so excited for your family! Congratulations, Liz! This is fantastic!

kellyann said...

I can't wait to be an Aunt again!! Yay!!

ALISON BZ said...

WooHoo! I already left congrats on your fb, too. But I wanted to spread the love again.
PS- I had HORRIBLE morning sickness with AJ but even MORE horrible (worse than AJ) morning sickness this time around...and it completely MORE worse with a toddler running around (and you are extra tired)...so I feel your pain. :) Hang in there, bc I have had it all subside (for now)